How do you tie a taekwondo belt Wikihow?
- Fold the belt exactly in half to find the center.
- Place the center of the belt at the front just your navel.
- Wrap the two ends around your waist, and back to the front.
- Hold both sides of the belt in front of you and make sure that they are the same length.
- Cross the right over the left.
What are the levels of taekwondo belts?
Belt Ranks at Akula Taekwondo
|White Belt||10th GUP|
|Yellow Belt||9th GUP|
|Orange Belt||8th GUP|
|Green Belt||7th GUP|
How do you tie a jujitsu belt?
- Hold your belt in both hands and place it flat against your belly.
- Pull the belt tight around your body as you cross the sides in the back.
- Pull both ends of the belt back in front of you.
- Cross the right-hand belt over the left-hand belt.
- Feed the side of the belt on top underneath all the layers.